Thursday, July 2, 2009

Addie's First Movie

Yesterday Jeremie took Addie to her first movie. I was a little jealous that I was not there to see her reaction and be with her for this fun event, but I know it is important for daddys and daughters to do fun things together, and I got to spend some time with Gavin, so it was nice. Jeremie said Addie did well. She very much enjoyed her popcorn and slurpee. After the two of them got home, I went out with my mom shopping. Since the kids have been born, she and I haven't gone out shopping by ourselves more than a couple times, so it was really nice! After we got back from our shopping trip I did not feel like cooking so J and I decided to order pizza and have my mom and bro down to help eat it! We had a great time just hanging out together. Addie kept saying she wanted to spend the night at Nana's so she did. With only one kid to keep out of trouble Jeremie and I watched Valkyrie. It was really good, better than I expected. Below are some pics of the day's events :)











This is a pic of her holding her ticket :) I <3 it!


No comments:

Post a Comment